The activities of the Exploitation Strategic Plan Strategy include the definition at partner and consortium level of the following project lines:
- Definition of guidelines for the stipulation of an agreement for IPRs
- Definition of the REUSE actions
- Definition of the Exploitation Plan
(1) Within the project a Consortium Agreement will be stipulated for the definition of Intellectual Property Rights (IPR). This activity will define the guidelines for the preparation of the contract, which will be based, essentially, on a three-level model:
- pre-existing knowledge
- project results
- application developments
Each partner remains the owner of its previous know-how with regard to the pre-existing experience and makes it available to the other partners only and exclusively for the purposes of the project.
The ownership of the project results is proportional to the project shares and the background involved in the realisation of the individual result. Finally, as regards application developments, partners may also be interested in moving from a "prototype" logic to an application development after the project conclusion. Partners who have an interest in developing an application starting from a project result must give prior notice to the other partners owning the project result, who may decide to contribute to the development. In any case, the ownership of the application development will be proportional to any previous knowledge used in the development, to the results of projects used in the development of the application and to the activity concretely performed for the development.
(2) As regards the definitions of the Reuse actions, DigitPA provides documentation on the National Platform for Reuse, then the partners define the project guidelines to adopt in the execution of the tasks for producing documents and results reusable by the Public Administration. The guidelines will cover Open Standards compliance and issues related to software modularisation. Monitoring of experimental development activities is crucial to verify the correct application of the defined guidelines.
(3) In the exploitation plan activity, the partners will define a plan for "commercialisation" of the knowledge gained, of the integrated system and of the individual components resulting from the project activities. The methodology adopted will be that of the Business Scenarios, defined through a process of proposal, structuring and selection. Targets are institutions, businesses, schools and families. In addition, one type of target group could be considered as niche and relates to STDs (specific learning disorders) and BSE (special educational needs). SDIs refer to school-age and pre-school-age children who have problems with dyslexia, distorted handwriting, dysgraphia and dyscalculia. BSE concerns social and cultural disadvantage, developmental disorders, difficulties deriving from the lack of knowledge of Italian culture and language due to belonging to different cultures. These are recurring phenomena in today's classrooms, considering these particular markets could be useful for an effective exploitation plan linked to the new systems and learning environments of the INF@NZIA DIGITALES project.
The reference markets are the MEPI (Electronic Market for Education) and MEPA (Electronic Market for Public Administration). The MEPA is a digital market in which the qualified Administrations can purchase goods and services offered by suppliers qualified to present their catalogues on the system, for values below the EU threshold. CONSIP defines the types of goods and services and the general conditions of supply through specific calls for tenders, manages the authorisation of suppliers and the publication and updating of catalogues. By accessing the Electronic Marketplace or browsing the product catalogue, the Administrations can check the goods and/or services offered and, once enabled, make purchases online, comparing the proposals of the various suppliers and choosing the most suitable one for their needs. The MEPI is particularly interesting for the exploitation of INF@NZIA DIGI.tales, and represents a "window" for the PA electronic market specifically dedicated to all levels of educational institutions, where the goods and services of the supplier companies will be presented according to homogeneous product areas for the educational use and where the individual products and solutions will have technical, technological and personalized service requirements. The MEPI contains integrated solutions composed by products and services designed for the didactic and quality place in order to allow the Scholastic Institutions to purchase whole learning environments or single elements of the solutions available in the system, and companies to propose differentiated learning environments, dedicated to different didactic purposes and made up of various kinds of technologies.